3007 Church Street
History of Our Building:
3007 Church Street was built as a Baptist Church in 1838 in the small Dutchess County town of Pine Plains, New York. Its construction required the volunteer labor of hundreds in the community to erect a soaring structure, using hand chiseled beams from trees hauled from the local forests. The building was converted to the Pine Plains Grange Hall in 1929 and eventually became an antique store in the 1990's. After careful and detailed restoration, Gallery and Goods opened in the Spring of 2017.